Home About Us Training Gallery Updates Contact Us F.A.Q.

Frequently Asked Question

  •  How do I get a criminal case registered?

  •  - A crime case can be registered within the jurisdiction of a police station where the offence has occurred.

  •  Whether other than FIR, I have to put signature in a statement recorded by the police during investigation of the case?

  •   No statement made by any person to a police officer in the course of an investigation shall if reduced into writing be signed by the person making it as per section 162 CrPC.